Facial when facial acne is okay to do. Even so, first, pay attention to how severe the acne is. The reason, the benefits of facials are not to treat acne. Facial aims to clean the face and remove dead skin cells and blackheads. If you get facial when you have acne, even if you do it excessively or harshly, your skin can turn red and potentially exacerbate the acne condition you are experiencing. So, make sure to get it from the Best Estheticians in Youngstown Ohio. It would be nice to finish the acne treatment first and wait until the skin condition improves, then the facial is done.
Several things need to be done before and after facial facials, namely:
– Find a trusted aesthetic doctor or beauty salon. Consult a doctor first before deciding to do a facial. Tell your current skin type and condition to find out which type of facial is suitable for you. Also, ask about the recommendations and taboos after facial facials.
– Always tell your doctor or therapist about any possible allergies. If you are doing certain skin treatments or treatments, there is nothing wrong with telling your doctor during a consultation session.
– Tell your doctor if you are pregnant. Your doctor may recommend facials during pregnancy, which tend to be safer.
– Do not do facials if there are open wounds or burns on the face. You can do this after the wound has healed.
– Avoid activities in direct sunlight after a facial. Always use sunscreen and a hat and umbrella if necessary for a few weeks after a facial.
– Avoid washing your face with facial cleansing soap at least 1-2 times after facial.
Generally, the risk of side effects of facial facials that may be experienced in making the skin red, bruised, burning or prickling sensation, to sensitivity to light. This condition is classified as normal. However, if it occurs for several weeks after the facial, immediately consult a dermatologist. Any beauty treatment, including facials, performed by experts can certainly provide benefits. Conversely, if done carelessly or without supervision, facial facials can be risky. For that, make sure you do facials at a trusted beauty salon or clinic that is supervised by experts.